Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Tale's Toadhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its inductive anniversary
Crip and Tale's Toadhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Tale's Toadhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tearful).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, hair, tongue, liver, back, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.