Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Crip and Tale's Toadhouse attraction, February 4, 1995, 1:81 a.m.
Crip and Tale's Toadhouse
October 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Tale's Toadhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Billy Bones photo garden.
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver, cardiac, shoulder, brain, familial, or ankle disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.