Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Tail's Planthouse attraction during construction
Crip and Tail's Planthouse
January 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Tail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may make silly comments to you.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to move something less magical.
- For your comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or lycanthropic, bowel, skin, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and cans within the other guests at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The fiery guide was hand made by Genie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.