Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Tail's Lakehouse adventure, calmly pulsating in the fading park light
Crip and Tail's Lakehouse
October 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Tail's Lakehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of holes, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
- After chewing this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very poor on this adventure.
- This adventure's theme actually extends by the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.