Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Tail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Crip and Tail's Bushhouse
January 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.