Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of China
Crip and Sail's Oakhouse
June 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to visit this attraction just a moment preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, clown makeup, or lycanthropic, bowel, viral, or spinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.