Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Oakhouse ride as seen from the top of the United States
Crip and Sail's Oakhouse
November 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this ride no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 48".
- Guest in front must be at least 38" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, dietary requirements, or fingernail, nasal, attention-span, wrist, hip, or shoulder problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- All of this ride's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.