Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Crip and Sail's Oakhouse
July 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from wrist, tongue, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.