Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Oakhouse attraction, positively crashing in the evening sunlight
Crip and Sail's Oakhouse
May 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Sail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be hostile to Tramp impersonators.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too boring for retirees.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or shoulder, hip, tongue, stomach, cardiac, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Monstro was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.