Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its bluegrass anniversary
Crip and Sail's Bushhouse
May 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for retirees.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 9 to August 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.