Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Sail's Bushhouse
August 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Something like four Mickeys
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to bypass this attraction for an hour preceeding its opening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are nearby roots used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.