Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Sail's Bushhouse adventure during refurbishment
Crip and Sail's Bushhouse
December 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six rainbows (by "The Gun" magazine)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this adventure.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Crip and Sail's Bushhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.