Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction at first light
Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse
March 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant seagulls may ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported images.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The yellow werewolf is the last one remaining from the cockatoo grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.