Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Treehole attraction at park closing
Crip and Quail's Treehole
October 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Quail's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Slinky Dog autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.