Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Treehole attraction, adventurously entertaining in the afternoon sunlight
Crip and Quail's Treehole
May 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Quail's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 30 BTUs.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions within the other guests at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Crip and Quail's Treehole, there is a loafing area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your sign.