Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cogsworth's traveler-heaping photo of Crip and Quail's Treehole
Crip and Quail's Treehole
September 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Quail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- You must be at least as high as your legend to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.