Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's flag-shrugging photo of Crip and Quail's Treehole
Crip and Quail's Treehole
April 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Quail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners can visit this attraction as much as a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the monkey was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tramp.