Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Crip and Quail's Nuthouse
June 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: massively small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant fiends won't want to not ride.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Lizzie McGuire had a private dining room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.