Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Quail's Nuthouse, a favorite experience of Lightning McQueen
Crip and Quail's Nuthouse
May 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this experience will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, your kids will want to look for something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains holographic effects.
- During particularly intense hail, this experience may fall to pieces.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a stationery experience, riders are required to bring their own special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.