Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crip and Quail's Nuthouse attraction at park opening
Crip and Quail's Nuthouse
June 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 64".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $84 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.