Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bumpy view of Crip and Pale's Bushhouse when it's inundated in pedals
Crip and Pale's Bushhouse
October 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with reanimated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with Rafiki fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Underdog interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Tinker Bell was on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to Persia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.