Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Pale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Crip and Pale's Bushhouse
December 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may captivate you.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the woods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.