Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Crip and Nail's Vesthouse when it's covered in fog
Crip and Nail's Vesthouse
February 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Nail's Vesthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Griffith Park photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.