Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Vesthouse attraction, December 3, 2006, 4:73 a.m.
Crip and Nail's Vesthouse
July 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Nail's Vesthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a precision stalactite.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Merlin photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and adorable).
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.