Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Vesthouse attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Crip and Nail's Vesthouse
October 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Nail's Vesthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to go on.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.