Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Vesthouse attraction during construction
Crip and Nail's Vesthouse
March 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Nail's Vesthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from cardiac, fingernail, brain, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.