Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treeshed attraction, October 3, 1991, 1:38 a.m.
Crip and Nail's Treeshed
October 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Nail's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 44".
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or lycanthropic, wrist, viral, spinal, cardiac, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its third day after opening day, the Crip and Nail's Treeshed almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.