Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its prosperous anniversary
Crip and Nail's Treeshed
May 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Nail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.