Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treehovel attraction at first light
Crip and Nail's Treehovel
April 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (by Figaro)
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=826827: "senior professor" illegal state . Flushing database.