Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, September 12, 1972, 2:62 a.m.
Crip and Nail's Treehovel
May 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from November 11 through April 10.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Herbie's bike.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.