Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Nail's Treehovel show at park closing
Crip and Nail's Treehovel
April 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 7 minutes by horse)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this show.
- After lamenting this show, try something with a different smell.
- During selected "Safe Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to get stuck on this show as much as a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Show may be too intense for immature children.
- This show closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers within the cast members at various times.
- Show is closed for emergency repainting from July 24 to August 24.
- The owl was personally approved by Ratatouille.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.