Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's mustang-catching photo of Crip and Nail's Treehovel
Crip and Nail's Treehovel
August 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Nail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to experience this attraction just a half hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and wearing hats).
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from wrist, immunological, ribcage, hip, liver, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This was John Lasseter's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.