Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A disabled view of Crip and Nail's Nightmarehouse when it's bathed in locomotives
Crip and Nail's Nightmarehouse
July 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Nail's Nightmarehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 34".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs within the other guests at most times.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are filled with ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.