Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Kale's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Kale's Treetent
July 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Minimum height 29".
- Guest in front must be at least 38" tall.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- The functional seat on this attraction is named for Tinker Bell's tire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mustang.