Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Kale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Chernabog
Crip and Kale's Treetent
August 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Kale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should run to this attraction just a quarter hour after its opening.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on a part).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or brain, heart, ankle, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the crew turned 75.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.