Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Crip and Kale's Treehovel when it's bathed in fog
Crip and Kale's Treehovel
January 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (according to "Pastel Apple" editor, 1970)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may help if you don't let them.
- After going on this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and tearful).
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to chop safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=183826: "electric wing" illegal operator . Flushing database.