Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, nostalgically flying in the fading sunlight
Crip and Kale's Shrubhouse
May 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from February 3 to April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.