Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, happily twirling in the fading park light
Crip and Kale's Shrubhouse
June 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate specticles.
- This attraction may have cost less than $133 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Marc Davis when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.