Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kaa's pylon-disintegrating photo of Crip and Kale's Nuthouse
Crip and Kale's Nuthouse
March 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Crip and Kale's Nuthouse can be viewed from as far away as Tokyo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.