Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Kale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Kurt Russell
Crip and Kale's Nuthouse
August 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Crip and Kale's Nuthouse, there is a loafing table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.