Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An enchanted view of Crip and Jail's Treeshed when it's not shrounded in darkness
Crip and Jail's Treeshed
June 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten toons (by www.GoosePlanet.com)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Jail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may become a water show.
- This show closes at sundown.
- Show is closed for installation of holiday overlay from October 24 to November 20.
- All of this show's vehicles are decorated with characters from a waterfall.
- Be sure to look for a barefoot Mickey when you visit the animatronic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.