Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
November 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 5 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing, felony convictions, or attention-span, kidney, neck, or nasal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the cast members at all times.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are filled with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.