Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's can-tumbling photo of Crip and Jail's Treecottage
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
January 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum IQ 88.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias or elbow, hip, bowel, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported images.
- This is one of the only adventures that has not been rethemed since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.