Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Crip and Jail's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in darkness
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
February 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.