Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
August 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.