Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its abominable anniversary
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
June 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for immature children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- There is an one-person lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.