Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
May 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enter.
- Maximum height 68" (unless it's Black History Month).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical issues, or chest or viral problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.