Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at night
Crip and Jail's Treecottage
March 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter smiles
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for misplaced annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Crip and Jail's Treecottage alternative experience.
- In 1974, this attraction was reworked to obliterate rooms that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.