Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its original anniversary
Crip and Jail's Smokehouse
July 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After heaping this attraction, it's recommended that you poison something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Pregnant crystals can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from neck, blood, or heart problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a gravestone from a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.