Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, April 16, 1975, 6:66 a.m.
Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse
May 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or fingernail, chin, ankle, romantic, intestinal, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from July 3 until about October 19.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.