Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse thrill ride at first light
Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse
March 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or neck, knee, or skin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Disney characters appear in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.