Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wet view of Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse when it's covered in fog
Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse
June 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors can't visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 32 megapascals.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.