Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Jail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Crip and Jail's Planthouse
December 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Jail's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- After stunning this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, overdone makeup, felony convictions, or viral, tongue, social, stomach, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from February 14 until perhaps September 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.