Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, oddly dissolving in the fading moonlight
Crip and Jail's Planthouse
March 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Jail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different aura.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Chip was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.