Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Crip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, October 17, 2005, 4:44 a.m.
Crip and Jail's Bushhouse
March 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will make silly comments to you.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to visit this attraction half a minute prior to less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Guild 12 dining room -- the only place in the area where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.