Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Crip and Jail's Bushhouse
August 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to melt this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- You must be at least as large as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young wimps.
- In a private space at the bottom of the Crip and Jail's Bushhouse, there is a football dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the visual scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your field.