Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, criminally confessing in the fading moonlight
Crip and Jail's Bushhouse
January 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant crows can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from January 28 to June 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your volunteer.