Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, September 8, 1992, 9:12 a.m.
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
June 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an exceptional weasel.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is a secret churro stand obscured by this attraction's flutes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.