Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Hale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Ghirardelli
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
October 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive children.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy special glasses.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.