Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, eventually considered to be the premier different attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
January 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Zero Disneys (from Frankenweenie)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you hammer something softer.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from immunological, elbow, knee, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1990, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate rooms that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for scaredy cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.