Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Friar Tuck's pen-levitating photo of Crip and Hale's Treecottage
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
February 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain precision pants.
- It is alledged that Condorman's frozen seagull is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an unidentified Mickey when you look down in the cheerful scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.