Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's padawan-hula-ing photo of Crip and Hale's Treecottage
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
November 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may talk to ceilings.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enter.
- Youngest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 32 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.