Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Crip and Hale's Treecottage
April 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Hale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing during brunch.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.