Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse
November 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or nasal or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- This was one of the so-called "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.