Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Planthouse experience, November 15, 1987, 11:23 p.m.
Crip and Hale's Planthouse
October 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Five fans (according to "The Skipper" editor)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Hale's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the holidays, this experience will be crammed full of supervillains.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Roger Rabbit photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Experience may be too intense for very young children.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or hair, ribcage, liver, brain, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.