Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Hale's Oakhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be full of passive-aggressive children.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Crip and Hale's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.