Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its murderous anniversary
Crip and Hale's Oakhouse
October 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
An average of six and a half stars
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Crip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives might try to forget about this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This is the only attraction in this land where an animatronic Annette Funicello can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.