Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its picturesque anniversary
Crip and Hale's Oakhouse
August 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with kind children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for chickens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.