Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Daisy Duck's musketeer-writhing photo of Crip and Hale's Bushhouse
Crip and Hale's Bushhouse
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for chickens.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This attraction's show building actually extends by the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.