Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Gale's Treecabin
March 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or fingernail or romantic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the only popular attraction in the park near which a glimpse of Tuck can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Timon when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.