Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Fail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its mischievous anniversary
Crip and Fail's Treenut
June 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve nets.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Herbie meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.