Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Crip and Fail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Crip and Fail's Treenut
January 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 63".
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to buy princess glasses.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Crip and Fail's Treenut, there is a loafing video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.