Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Treenut attraction, softly descending in the shrouded sunlight
Crip and Fail's Treenut
January 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction during a picnic.
- Before riding this attraction, bake something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.