Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Fail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Crip and Fail's Treenut
October 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with Lillian fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.