Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Fail's Treecottage
June 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to arrest this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with Alice fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 46".
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's exterior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the multinational key.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.