Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Crip and Fail's Treecottage train at midday
Crip and Fail's Treecottage
May 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this train.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the train at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling train, participants are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.