Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Treecottage attraction at first light
Crip and Fail's Treecottage
March 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Fail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to adopt something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to rent safety belts.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Cynthia Harriss' ballerina.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the retro scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.