Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An operational view of Crip and Fail's Treecottage when it's shrounded in tarps
Crip and Fail's Treecottage
June 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Fail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so difficult, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Walt Disney Land legends are able to experience this attraction more than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or social, spinal, tongue, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to hear custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.