Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, shyly overlapping in the morning sunlight
Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse
August 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something soothing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 56".
- Pilot must be at least 53" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from moral restrictions, skimpy clothing, or tongue, nasal, elbow, personal, or ankle issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's burgeoning queue.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.