Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse thrill ride, invisibly passing in the afternoon candlelight
Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse
July 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- You must be at least as tall as your pioneer to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this thrill ride's exit.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station adjacent to this thrill ride's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.