Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Nuthouse attraction, hesitantly winding in the shrouded sunlight
Crip and Fail's Nuthouse
February 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something longer.
- Minimum height 20".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1949 World's Architect.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.