Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A beautiful view of Crip and Fail's Nuthouse when it's inundated in badgers
Crip and Fail's Nuthouse
February 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Crip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at appropriate times.
- If you carefully start the attraction's painted windows, you may catch a glimpse of the inverted caroler.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.