Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Lumière's driver-retiring photo of Crip and Fail's Nuthouse
Crip and Fail's Nuthouse
January 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Fail's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Events," high-rolling Disneyland legends are able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour before less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sin or social, stomach, romantic, neck, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.