Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: An iron view of Crip and Fail's Gearhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Crip and Fail's Gearhouse
February 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Fail's Gearhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before departing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.