Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lillian's goblin-working photo of Crip and Fail's Gearhouse
Crip and Fail's Gearhouse
December 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Fail's Gearhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Walt Disney had an identical laboratory built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.