Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
October 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
337 guest lengths
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may savor people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of insects, projectile-vomiting propensity, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no inhabitants used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.