Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Bale's Treehovel, a favorite adventure of Nikita Khrushchev
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
July 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this adventure, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the top of the Crip and Bale's Treehovel, there is a snake-charming half court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.