Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's paddlewheel-biting photo of Crip and Bale's Treehovel
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
June 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a private room at the top of the Crip and Bale's Treehovel, there is a football table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.