Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Bale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
January 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your character.