Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its global anniversary
Crip and Bale's Treecottage
October 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two tikis (according to www.DisneyImagineer.blogspot.net)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could talk to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.