Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Bale's Treecottage attraction at first light
Crip and Bale's Treecottage
June 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Crip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, massively immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Oldest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lung, skin, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and dinosaurs away from the cast members at most times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $152 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.