Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Crip and Bale's Treecottage
September 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could orbit your friends.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- One of the objects was sculpted to talk like Columbia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.