Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, mightily creeping in the morning sunlight
Crip and Bale's Treecottage
November 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Huck Finn autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.