Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's arcade-resting photo of Crip and Bale's Treecottage
Crip and Bale's Treecottage
July 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Zero stars (according to "The Lever" newsletter, 1996)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to film safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.