Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treecottage dark ride, which recently celebrated its local anniversary
Crip and Bale's Treecottage
September 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Bale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.