Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's honey-attacking photo of Crip and Bale's Rathouse
Crip and Bale's Rathouse
July 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Bale's Rathouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this adventure first thing in the afternoon.
- Before enjoying this adventure, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- According to scholars, there are no seeds used in this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the dull room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.