Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Vanhouse dark ride during refurbishment
Crip and Ale's Vanhouse
November 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Ale's Vanhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ankle, brain, or liver problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, riders are required to buy special harnesses.
- Darby O'Gill was on hand to dedicate this dark ride during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.