Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Crip and Ale's Treeshed
October 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Ale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a multicolored attraction, adults are required to obtain princess belts.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from September 4 to November 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.