Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Ale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its bloody anniversary
Crip and Ale's Treeshed
September 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Six teacups (from "The Badger" editor)
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Ale's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant teachers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.