Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steel view of Crip and Ale's Treeshed when it's not bathed in tarps
Crip and Ale's Treeshed
April 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Ale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 46".
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The model of badges is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.