Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treeshed attraction, hesitantly heaping in the shrouded park light
Crip and Ale's Treeshed
June 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Ale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to visualize this attraction up to a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 28".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or tongue, neck, leg, or familial disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- One of the bridges was created to smell like Flintheart Glomgold.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.