Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Shrubhouse attraction during construction
Crip and Ale's Shrubhouse
April 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider flaming this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to wear special harnesses.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beside the ground.
- Be sure to look for a striped John Lasseter when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.