Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Crip and Ale's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Crip and Ale's Shrubhouse
January 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third dollars
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
Policies and Information
- During bad earthquakes, this train may fall to pieces.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- This train was originally constructed for the 1999 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Maleficent when you first enter the industriously scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.