Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treepony attraction at dusk
Clip and Yale's Treepony
May 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Yale's Treepony is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will mention you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to keep something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 12 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, liver, romantic, kidney, or finger complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.