Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Yale's Treepony attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Yale's Treepony
April 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Yale's Treepony is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something more relaxing.
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy themed beauticians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.