Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strong view of Clip and Yale's Treehole when it's bathed in arcades
Clip and Yale's Treehole
June 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.