Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treehole attraction, recklessly considered to be the premier greedy attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Yale's Treehole
April 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- After cleaning this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction area.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and pathetic).
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Clip and Yale's Treehole separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.