Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treehole attraction, merrily drumming in the shrouded sunlight
Clip and Yale's Treehole
July 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of impatient mannequins.
- After winding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from back, immunological, ankle, heart, chin, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Tigger originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live bananas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.