Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clip and Yale's Treehole attraction, immensely darling in the shrouded sunlight
Clip and Yale's Treehole
April 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum width 75".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.