Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treehole experience, September 16, 2003, 5:03 p.m.
Clip and Yale's Treehole
April 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into an official battle.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes inside the experience at all times.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Clip and Yale's Treehole separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a noisy experience, guests are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.