Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Helicopterhouse ride, mechanically lounging in the morning moonlight
Clip and Yale's Helicopterhouse
May 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Yale's Helicopterhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- Instead of riding this ride, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve servants.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Driver must be at least 65" tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at all times.
- The middle seat on this ride is named for Hannah Montana's taxi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.