Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Clip and Whale's Treetent
December 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Whale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from December 8 through February 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.