Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Whale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Clip and Whale's Treetent
December 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Whale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might make silly comments to you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or knee, chin, elbow, skin, attention-span, or ankle complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.