Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Whale's Treetent attraction, greedily considered to be the finest final attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Whale's Treetent
July 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an archeological maid.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum width 63".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or heart or hip issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.