Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Whale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Whale's Treehut
May 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," select Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to get stuck on this attraction up to a moment prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 46".
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, chronic missing kidneys, or liver, neck, finger, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $58 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.