Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Whale's Bushhouse attraction, positively clapping in the evening moonlight
Clip and Whale's Bushhouse
December 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may point at you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Group 69 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.