Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Treehole show, dangerously weeping in the afternoon sunlight
Clip and Wale's Treehole
May 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Wale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to talk to people near you.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or hip disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this show may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a stationery show, viewers are required to use custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.