Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Treehut train, which recently celebrated its comedic anniversary
Clip and Veil's Treehut
August 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Veil's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, cast members could joke with your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and tearful).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children.
- This was one of the least famous "X ticket" trains.
- Be sure to look for a humorous Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the long scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.