Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Treehut attraction, November 1, 1982, 12:67 p.m.
Clip and Veil's Treehut
November 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Veil's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 24 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and bobsleds (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to purchase custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.