Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Veil's Treehut
April 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Veil's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't ride this attraction for a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 5 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or chest, knee, leg, chin, inner ear, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.