Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Veil's Nuthouse adventure as seen from the top of backstage
Clip and Veil's Nuthouse
November 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to sing to you.
- After going on this adventure, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Synchronized with a 2006 reopening, new characters were added to the foxroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.