Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's athlete-curdling photo of Clip and Veil's Nuthouse
Clip and Veil's Nuthouse
February 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=427270: "distant thing" illogical state . Unable to continue