Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An old view of Clip and Veil's Nuthouse when it's bathed in fog
Clip and Veil's Nuthouse
February 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after any fourth Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- Minimum height 38".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from September 27 until something like October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.