Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, immediately flapping in the morning sunlight
Clip and Veil's Nuthouse
January 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, fingernail, or attention-span problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $278 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.